Last updated: 2019-01-18
Magdalena Monika Nowak, trading as Magda Kerr Photography (‘I’) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through the compliance with this policy.
The responsible body according to art. 4 European General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) is Magdalena Monika Nowak, ul. Strażacka 54, 35-312 Rzeszów, Poland.
In case of any questions relating to data protection, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy describes the types of information I may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website magdakerr.pl (the ‘Website’) and my practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information I collect on this Website. It does not apply to information collected by me offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by me or any third party.
Collection and use of data on the Website
Personal data is all information relating to personal and objective circumstances through which a person may be personally identified. This may for example entail information such as your name, address or other contact details such as phone number or e-mail address.
The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR, as this data is necessary for the following purposes:
- to present and improve the Website
- to estimate the size of my target group and their use pattern
- to save information about your preferences so that I may present some Website features to you
- to contact you when you request to be contacted through the online form
- to ensure the stability and security of the Website.
How I use your information
I use information that I collect about you or that you provide to me, including any personal information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from me
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- to carry out my obligations and enforce my rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and me
- to notify you about changes to my Website or any products or services I offer or provide through it and to help me understand how the Website is being used
- in any other way I may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Information I collect about you when you visit the Website
I collect several types of information from and about users who visit the Website via an Internet connection or through your device which you use to access my website, including certain user details. Such information includes:
- traffic data
- logs and communication data
- resources on my website which you access and use
- IP address, operating system and browser type
- information which is collected through cookies.
The technologies I use for automatic data collection
Cookies (or browser cookies). I require cookies to provide the private gallery feature of my website. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your device in a designated directory. These cookies can be used to determine, for example, whether you have visited a website before. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored or an explicit consent is required before saving a cookie. In addition, you can delete previously set cookies at any time. Please note that disabling cookies will result in the private gallery being disabled, as it cannot work without cookies.
Log files (server log files). Every time you access any resources on the Website, your usage data is transmitted through your internet browser and stored in log files. The records stored in this case contain the following data:
- domain and Internet location from which you are accessing the website (the Referrer)
- your IP address
- the resource or page you are accessing.
Information you provide to me
The information I collect on or through my Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on my Website, including information provided on the online contact form when requesting further services
- details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders (e.g. ordering prints).
Duration of retention of data
I store your data:
- if you have consented to the processing at the latest until you revoke your consent
- if I need the data to carry out a contract at most as long as the contractual relationship with you or statutory retention periods are running
- if I use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Disclosure of your data
I may disclose aggregated information about my users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to my affiliates for the sole purpose of providing my services
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties I use to support my business
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of my business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by me about the Website users is among the assets transferred
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- for any other purpose disclosed by me when you provide the information
- with your consent.
I may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if I believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of myself, my customers or others.
Choices about how I use and disclose your information
How I protect your data
I have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to me is stored on my secure servers behind firewalls. All transactions, regardless of their nature, are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) passcodes for access to certain parts of my Website, you are responsible for keeping these passcodes confidential. I ask you to caution anyone you share your passcodes with.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I do my best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. I am not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
I may transfer user and customer information to my affiliates and to third party providers for the sole purpose of providing my services.
Your rights according to the GDPR
As the data subject, you have the right of access (art. 15 GDPR), the right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR), the right to erasure of your personal data (art. 17 GDPR), the right to restriction of processing of your personal data (art. 18 GDPR) as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the option to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke the given consent at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you make such revocation.
You can object to the processing of your personal data insofar as I base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation to you. In case of such objection, I kindly ask for an explanation of the reasons for the objection against the processing of your personal data. In the case of your justified objection, I will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you my compelling legitimate reasons based on which I continue the processing your personal data.
You can set your browser to reject or remove cookies at any time. This will only affect your ability to use the private gallery.